- 54.15 acres
- Located on West Hill Road in New Lebanon
- Characterized by an open meadow and forested slopes that rise to the summit of West Hill.
- Spectacular views of the the Berkshire/Taconic mountains and the Lebanon valley
- Includes an intermittent stream; woodland pools; and steep slopes with rock formations.
- Will be sold subject to a conservation easement, which will allow a residence and accessory improvements.
- Asking Price: $135,000
- Abuts other lands protected with permanent conservation easements
This is a tradeland property which was donated to CLC to further our conservation and education work.