- Properties can be listed by real estate agents or individual landowners
- Properties can be submitted by completing a property submission form.
- Properties for sale should be able to support a viable farm operation. A wide variety of property sizes suited to diverse agricultural uses will be considered, however the final decision as to whether a property qualifies for the CALF program will be made by program staff.
- Once a submission is accepted, sellers will be emailed a password, which will allow access to detailed listings of their property as well as other currently listed properties.
- Sellers should be in communication with Marissa Codey address any questions. She can be reached at email@example.com or 518 392 5252, ext. 211.
By listing properties through the CALF program, prospective sellers are able to target our large pool of conservation minded buyers. Properties in the CALF program are promoted to those committed to either farming the property themselves or partnering with a farmer through the Farmer Landowner Match program. By keeping farm properties productive and exploring potential conservation agreements, our region’s rural character and strong agricultural heritage can be preserved.