The most effective organization in Columbia County at maintaining its natural beauty and rural and agricultural essence. – Dr. Josh Weitman
Join Us to Conserve Columbia County
There are a number of ways you can support our activities (and participate in them yourself!).
- Share a Story
- Protect Your Land with a Conservation Easement
- Make a donation
- Help Save Thompson-Finch Farm
- Become a Land Steward by giving monthly
- Become a member of The 1786 Society by making a donation of $500 or more
- Give a Planned Gift and/or donate Non-Cash Securities
- Donate an item on our wish list
- Become a Business Sponsor
- Shop Our Store
- Donate Land
- Purchase a Conservation Property
- Make CLC your AmazonSmile organization of choice
Contact our membership department at 518.392.5252 or email@example.com to find out about other ways in which you might be able to help support the Columbia Land Conservancy.
CLC has achieved Platinum status from GuideStar, the world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organizations. Platinum status is the highest level of recognition available from GuideStar, and demonstrates our commitment to sharing our progress and the impact of our work.