- Monitoring Public Conservation Areas – walking the trails to check for litter, vandalism, and empty kiosks
- Events – helping set up and tear down CLC events
- Photography – capturing CLC events on film
- Restoration – attending tree planting and/or invasive species removal work parties
View and Register for Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
To register for upcoming volunteer opportunities, please visit CLC’s Volunteer Spot page, and follow these simple steps:
1. Enter your email address. If you prefer not to use your email, please contact John Horton to sign up, 518.392.5252, ext. 210.
2. Review the events listed and choose the spot(s) you would like to volunteer for.
3. Sign up! It’s that easy.
You will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot
Do You Have A Question?
Please, contact Nate Davis, 518.392.5252, ext. 205 with questions about volunteer opportunities.