The [Columbia Land Conservancy] is not only preserving farmland, but keeping a rural economy going while providing nutritious, local food grown in a sustainable way. . .That bodes well for the lovely, rolling countryside of Columbia County, which is extremely vulnerable to development.
Schenectady Daily Gazette
Ways to support CLC’s work
- Donate money to CLC
- Give a planned gift and/or donate non-cash securities
- Become a business sponsor
- Donate an item from our wishlist
- Donate land
- Protect your land with a conservation easement
- Give CLC a testimonial
- Visit our advocacy web section
Contact Marcia Cary at 518.392.5252, ext.202 or email@example.com to find out about other ways in which you might be able to help support the Columbia Land Conservancy.
The Columbia Land Conservancy is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Contributions to CLC are tax-deductible.