We look forward to seeing you again – safely!
We’re in this together – here’s the latest information on how CLC is adjusting programs and guidelines in order to limit the spread of COVID-19.
To reduce the chance of COVID-19 spreading, programs are limited capacity and outdoor-only at this time.
What you can expect of us:
- Breathing Room: We have capped the number of participants for all programs. The maximum number of participants can be found in the program description. All programs will take place entirely outdoors. You are required to wear a mask if you are unvaccinated and unable to keep a six foot distance from another person, or walking with someone who is not a member of your household or pod.
- Cleanliness: An alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will be available at all programs. We will encourage everyone to use it before and after programs. Participants are also welcome to bring and use their own products.
- Professionalism: We will start each program with a briefing to ensure that all participants are aligned regarding behavior, expectations, masks, distancing, etc.
- Honesty: Our program leaders will follow state safety guidelines and complete health screenings prior to each program to ensure a healthy staff and a safe space for each program.
- Respect: Our program leaders will wear a mask if not able to keep at least six feet apart from participants.
- Transparency: We will answer any questions you have about programs. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we ask of you:
- Honesty: Do not attend the program if you are feeling ill. If you develop COVID-like symptoms within 14 days after the program, notify the CLC staff person coordinating the program immediately.
- Respect: Unvaccinated participants are asked to wear a mask if they are unable to keep at least six feet apart from program leaders and other participants (outside of your household). Do not share items with those outside of your group. Follow all safety guidelines explained by our staff. Again, please stay home if you are sick or symptomatic.
- Cleanliness: No bathrooms or other indoor amenities will be available; please plan accordingly. Hand sanitizer will be provided at all programs.
- Flexibility: Please understand that programs may be cancelled on very short notice. We will notify you by email.
Public Conservation Areas
Public Conservation Areas remain open. Please wear a mask when near those not from your household, avoid congregating in high-traffic areas like gazebos and picnic tables, practice social distancing, and be kind to fellow visitors.
The CLC Store & Office
The best way to contact staff is via email, the office remains closed.