When you donate $500 or more, you become a member of the 1786 Society, a group of major supporters who share our commitment to keeping Columbia County rural.
Columbia County was founded in 1786. Though much has changed since then, the county remains a scenic rural area with extensive natural resources, abundant wildlife, and a thriving agricultural economy. The Columbia Land Conservancy is working hard in many ways to ensure that these qualities will last long into the future.
As a member of The 1786 Society, you receive special benefits for your leadership giving:
• Invitations to exclusive events such as bird walks and behind-the-scenes farm tours
• Invitations to our annual Pancake Breakfast and Year End Major Donor Reception
• Recognition in the CLC Annual Report and CLC Newsletter
• Subscription to the CLC newsletter and monthly email updates
• Donors who contribute $2,500 or more can enjoy selected named giving and sponsorship opportunities