We look forward to seeing you again – safely!
We’re in this together – here’s the latest information on how CLC is adjusting programs and guidelines in order to limit the spread of COVID-19.
We are eagerly anticipating the opportunity to get together. To reduce the chance of COVID-19 spreading, programs are limited capacity and outdoor-only at this time.
What you can expect from us:
- Transparency. Clear information about the number of participants at each program will be included in each event’s description. We will answer any questions you have about programs. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
- Cleanliness. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will be available. All participants will be encouraged to use it before and after programs. Participants may also bring and use their own products.
- Breathing room. In addition to limiting capacity, all programs will take place entirely outdoors. Program leaders will enforce safety guidelines, including keeping a six-foot distance from individuals not from your household and wearing masks.
- Professionalism. We will start each program with a briefing to ensure safety guidelines are understood by all participants. Participants who do not adhere to these guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Honesty: Program leaders will follow state safety guidelines and complete health screenings prior to each program.
- Respect: Program leaders will wear a mask and keep six feet apart from participants.
What we ask of you:
- Advanced registration is required for all programs. Each program will clearly state a maximum number of participants.
- Completion of a COVID screening form prior to attending any event. The form can be found here.
- Honesty. Do not attend programs if you are feeling ill in any way. If you develop COVID-like symptoms within 14 days of the program, notify the CLC staff person coordinating the program immediately.
- Respect. Participants above the age of 2 must wear a mask and keep a six foot distance from program leaders and other participants not from your household. Do not share items with those outside your household. Follow all safety guidelines explained by staff. Individuals who do not follow safety guidelines will be asked to leave the program.
- Preparedness: No bathrooms or indoor amenities are available, please plan accordingly.
- Flexibility: Programs may be cancelled on very short notice. We will notify you by email.
Public Conservation Areas
Public Conservation Areas remain open. Please wear a mask when near those not from your household, avoid congregating in high-traffic areas like gazebos and picnic tables, practice social distancing, and be kind to fellow visitors.
The CLC Store & Office
The store and office remain closed. The best way to contact staff is via email. A limited selection of store items is available online; orders are being filled weekly.