Negotiating and Developing Solar Lease Agreements and the Solar Development Process
October 26 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm EDT
Join Cornell Cooperative Extension in collaboration with the Columbia Land Conservancy to learn more about negotiating and developing solar lease agreements and the solar development process.
Solar farms are becoming more and more prevalent in New York State and Columbia County. To help farmers and rural landowners be better informed about solar farms, Cornell Cooperative Extension is offering a one-day workshop on the topic.
Cost: $40 for first person from family/farm, $15 for each additional person
CLC contact person: Sam Calhoun, email@example.com
CCE contact person: Dayton Maxwell, (518) 380-1498
- 9:30-10:15am: Understanding the Solar Development Process and What Solar Companies are Looking For
- 10:15-11:00am: Understanding Solar Lease Agreements and Tips for Negotiating a Contract
- 11:00-11:30am: Q&A with Morning Presenters
- 11:30am-12:30pm: Break
- 12:30-1:30pm: How Municipal Regulations Affect Solar Development Opportunities at the Local Level
- 1:30pm: Discussion with Local Speakers