What’s Nature at Home?
The Nature at Home workshop series features three workshops dedicated to answering questions like How can I help support wildlife? How can I live more sustainably? How can I be part of a healthier community? Join us for three workshops to learn about a variety of topics and hear from speakers across the region.
This project is in partnership with Berkshire Taconic Regional Conservation Partnership, Housatonic Valley Association, and Rensselear Plateau Alliance with funding support from The Nature Conservancy.
Join an upcoming event!
Click the images to register or watch the recording.
Take a look at some of these helpful resources
- Join Doug Tallamy’s Homegrown National Park
- Certify your habitat with National Wildlife Federation
- Contact your local representatives about environmental policies
- Join the Pollinator Pathway
- Donate or volunteer with your local conservation organization
- Start an at-home compost and learn about other ways of living more sustainably