Interested in hosting a wedding, gathering, commercial photoshoot, or another special event?
Please email [email protected] and include a brief description of your event. Be sure to read the Special Event Agreement. Please keep in mind that there is limited infrastructure at Public Conservation Areas, and reservations are first-come, first served, so it’s best to plan ahead.
Tips for planning your event
- Gazebos are available at Greenport, Ooms, and Overmountain Conservation Areas.
- Schor Conservation Area includes a picnic pavilion with electricity.
- There are no restrooms or trash cans at the sites. Please practice Leave No Trace ethics by taking all your trash with you when you leave.
- Public Conservation Areas will remain open to the public from dawn to dusk every day and during event/group outings/commercial use.
- Please have all attendees and belongings off-premises by dusk unless the Columbia Land Conservancy has agreed to a later end time.
- Park only in designated areas or as instructed by the CLC.
- Stay within posted property boundaries and on designated trails.
- Keep pets leashed at all times and cleaned up after.
- Respect the wildlife and CLC structures. Do not release balloons or any other such material that can become harmful to wildlife.
- The use of all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, golf carts, horses, and firearms is prohibited.
- Swimming, building fires, dumping, camping, and metal detecting are prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.